World Geocode service
Address locator lets you convert textual descriptions of locations into geographic features.
1. In ArcCatalog select folder(arc_gis) Right-click, New > Address Locator.
2. The Create Address Locator dialog box appears, Click the Browse button open the Select Address Locator Style dialog box, Choose the US Address—Dual Ranges and click OK.
3. select Reference data. You can also drag and drop the streets feature class(kol_route_map) from the workspace to the Reference Data text box in the dialog box. Add the Reference data, click the arrow under the Role column heading and click Primary Table.
4. The Field Map section should be completed automatically. If not, choose the appropriate field in the reference data for each address locator field. Fields with an asterisk (*) next to their names are required by the address locator style.
5. Click the Browse button to the Output Address Locator and write output name, then click OK.
1. Right click in your Data table (kolkata_government_hospital.dbf) and click Geocode Addresses. Address Locator pane is appears choose your Address Locator data(kolkata address locator) and click ok.
2. Now Geocode Addresses window is appears. In the Address Input Fields section, click Multiple Fields and select the input fields accordingly(city and state data is available, choose it, otherwise skip it). browse the Output section. Click OK to start geocoding.
When the geocoding process is finished, the Geocoding Addresses dialog box shows the final statistics of the addresses that were matched or not matched. Any address data is unmatch or Tied, you can manually match this. select the data Row and click match. complite the process close it