Drone2Map provides easy access to a range of tools and capabilities for accurate mapping and geospatial analysis. It’s create the 2D and 3D Photogrammetry app, including orthomosaics, 3D point clouds, and textured meshes, and then easily share them with your ArcGIS organization.
Once you have Downloaded Drone2Map, Get started with ArcGIS Drone2Map Tutorial.
- Easy to use app for processing drone images and publishing results
- Create accurate orthomosaics and surface models- DSMs and DTMs
- Perform high value analysis directly in the app
How it Works
- Capture data using drone data collection app.
- After the capture data, download drone imagery, Add ground control and automatically process to create 2D and 3D outputs.
- Visualize and analyze Drone2Map data.
- Perform advanced analysis- spatial, temporal, and spectral data management.
- Share your output imagery.
ArcGIS Drone2Map Price & License
Drone2 Map is a premium add-on extension to ArcGIS Online that makes it easy to convert drone data into authoritative 3D models and images while you are still in the field. Quickly and easily share these products with the project team. It has allows you to spend less time in the field so you can focus on delivering better data-driven decisions..
The pricing and licensing options speak to an Esri–