Raster Calculator ArcGIS
The Raster Calculator executes a single Map Algebra expression, using Python syntax in a calculator-like interface.
Raster Calculator Tool
The Raster Calculator tool allows you to create and execute a Map Algebra expression that will output a raster. It can be used in Model Builder.
How to use Raster Calculator in ArcGIS
- The available raster will be displayed in the Layers list.
- If you have entered a function name, you can right-click it and select the Usage option to see the command usage.
- Use the context help button for more information on each of the elements of the Raster Calculator interface.
- For more information on Map Algebra expressions, click the About Building Expressions button.
- Values and certain functions can be entered by their respective buttons. Additional functions like; Arithmetic, Trigonometric, Logarithmic, and Power are revealed by clicking the expand button .
The operators in the Raster Calculator tool: