ArcGIS Solutions Tutorial
ArcGIS Solutions is a collection of maps and apps that help address challenges in your organization. It is designed to improve operations, provide new insight, and enhance services in government, utility, defense, public safety, telecommunications, and commercial business.
ArcGIS Solution are supported in the following ArcGIS organizations and portals:
Table of Contents
ArcGIS Solutions for Online
Before start the Solutions app , ensure you meet the minimum system requirements.
The Solutions app is supported on the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
The ArcGIS Solution app is accessible in the app launcher when you sign in to your ArcGIS Online organization.
Deploy an ArcGIS Solution
- Sign in to your ArcGIS organization.
- Click the Apps button in the header of the site and click Solutions.
- Browse the gallery of ArcGIS Solution by industry or search for a keyword.
- Hover over the solution and click View Details to learn more about it. (When you decide to deploy a solution, click Deploy Now.)
- If prompted, search for a spatial reference by name or well-known ID (WKID). Click the spatial reference and click Deploy.
- Once deployment is complete, hover over the solution and click Open.
Delete an ArcGIS Solution
- Click My Solutions.
- Hover over the solution and click Delete.
- Click Confirm Deletion.