Tracker of ArcGIS
What is ArcGIS Tracker
ArcGIS Tracker that allows administrators to create track views, defining who is tracked and who can view those tracks. Authorized users can use the Track Viewer web app to view tracks.
The Tracker includes a mobile app for Android and iOS that runs efficiently in the background to capture location tracks.
How to Install and Authorize Tracker
ArcGIS Tracker includes two apps:
- Tracker mobile app– The Tracker mobile app is available on Google Play for Android devices and the App Store for iPad and iPhone.
- Track Viewer web app– The Track Viewer web app is accessed through ArcGIS Online portal.
Enable Location Tracking
Location tracking is an organization-wide capability, allowing you to record where users are and where they have been.
When you enable location tracking, licensed users in your organization can use the Field Maps, QuickCapture, or Tracker mobile app to upload their locations to the location tracking layer.
1. Verify that you are signed in to your organization.
2. At the top of the site, click Organization and click the Settings tab.
3. Click Organization extensions on the side of the page.
4. Click Enable location tracking.