ArcGIS Pro Geopackage
Table of Contents
What is GeoPackage
A GeoPackage is an open, standards-based, platform-independent, portable, self-describing, compact format for transferring geospatial information.
GeoPackage is extensible, and there are approved OGC extensions for gridded tiles of elevation data and table relationships, and non-approved community extensions such as map styling of features and storing vector tiles.
Befits of GeoPackage
- Read and write simple features
- Create tables with the Table to Table tool
- Use Copy/Paste in the Catalog pane
- Use SQL statements in SQLite’s native dialect
- Share GeoPackage data with other users as a static item in ArcGIS Online
The GeoPackage toolset contains a tool to convert datasets into the OGC GeoPackage format.
|Add Raster To GeoPackage
|Loads raster datasets into an OGC GeoPackage raster pyramid.