Dashboards are visual displays that present data visualizations in an easy to read format. All relevant information can be seen on a single screen, facilitating understanding quickly and easily.
What is ArcGIS Dashboard
ArcGIS Dashboards to help monitor status in real time, essential information products, like maps and apps, providing a critical component to your Geospatial infrastructure.
Dashboards offer location-based analytics using intuitive and interactive data visualizations at a glance. This few of months ESRI have been working around the story of great data being a cornerstone of every great dashboard.
Dashboard data expressions is simply an arcade expression that returns a feature set. Using this expression language authors can reconstruct data sets to power of any dashboard elements, and in turn those elements can help form an engaging and informative dashboard.
Types of Dashboards
There are many types of dashboards you can build with ArcGIS Dashboards.
How to Use ArcGIS Dashboard
To create a dashboard, follow the steps:
1. Click the app launcher button or Launch ArcGIS Dashboards in the header of the site.
2. Click Create dashboard, and write the title for the dashboard.
1. From the empty dashboard, click the Add element button
2. Choose an element from the drop-down list. (configure your element)
3. Once you have configuration is complete, click Done.
4. After you add an element to a dashboard, appears in the layout panel.
You can click the Options button. From the options menu, you can choose one of the following: