What is Demographics
Esri Demographics help you to understand people and population division. Demographics are available both globally and locally, with access to over 15,000 ready-to-use demographic data variables from more than 170+ countries around the globe.
Esri Demographics is available in several ways:
- Esri Reports—Buy demographic reports.
- ArcGIS GeoEnrichment Service—Enhance apps and workflows with query and display of demographic data.
- ArcGIS Living Atlas of the World—Experience on-demand access to maps and layers in ArcGIS Online.
- ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro—Append demographic data to your own location-based data.
- ArcGIS Business Analyst—Make smarter business decisions with map-based analytics and demographic data.
- Thousands of attributes on population, income, housing, consumer behavior, and more, describing geographic areas across the world at multiple levels of geography.
- Ready-to-use infographics and reports for presenting information.
- Regularly updated with the latest available data.
- A consistent library of data available across products.
Esri Demographics Data
The Esri Demographics data authoritative over 170 countries and regions, supplying context and adding insight to the maps and location-based analyses of organizations worldwide.
Esri provide two types of demographic data:
Standard and Advanced Demographics available for each country or region;