ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
The ArcGIS Tracking Analyst extension is designed for mapping objects that move or change status through time.
Enable Tracking Analyst Extension
Before you start using ArcGIS Tracking Analyst, you need to enable the extension for use with ArcGIS Desktop applications. The following procedure shows you how to enable the extension in ArcMap, ArcCatalog, or ArcGlobe.
- Click Customize on the Main toolbar to expand the drop-down list and click Extensions to open the Extensions dialog box.
- Click the check box Tracking Analyst to enable the extension.
- Click Close to close the Extensions dialog box.
Add Tracking Analyst Toolbar
The Tracking Analyst toolbar does not appear when you start an ArcGIS application for the first time, follow the steps below, how to add Tracking Analyst toolbar to the ArcMap.
- Click Customize on the Main toolbar to expand the drop-down list, then point to Toolbars. In the list of available toolbars, click Tracking Analyst to add the toolbar. You can also use shortcut method, right-click in the blank area on the Main menu bar and click Tracking Analyst to add the toolbar.
- The Tracking Analyst toolbar first appears floating in the ArcMap application.