Raster Processing- Layer stack, Subset and Mosaic- Erdas Imagine
Layer stack one of the usefull Raster image processing method. It is a process of join a single Bands.
1. On the Raster tab, click spectral and select Layer stack.
2. Layer stack window is appears, Browse Input file(i) and Add(ii) one by one layer. Add all the single Bands, now select Output file(iii) and click OK.
Subset is a process of Slip method as well as extract image.
2. On the Raster tab select Subset & chip and click create Subset image.
3. Subset pane are open, select Input file(i) and Output file(ii), check into ignore zoro in output stats(iii), then click AOI(iv) button. choose AOI window is appears, choose Viewer(v) and click OK, then click OK.
2. MosaicPro pane are appears, click Display add images dialog(i) and choose the images. The images is added now visible the images, just check into the box(ii) and click Display Raster images(iii)
3.select Automatically generate seamlines for intersection(iv), seamlines generation options pane is open, choose Weighted seamlines and click OK.
4. now select set overlap/seamline function(fx)(v), set seamline function pane is open, choose Smoothing and Feathering and click OK button.
5. All the Task is complited click Run the Mosaic process to disk(vi).