ArcGIS Enterprise 11
This release will be the first time increased the major version number of ArcGIS Server, now part of ArcGIS Enterprise, in over 10 years.
- Enterprise 11.0 on Windows and Linux includes significant under-the-hood changes in technology.
- Upgrading to Enterprise 11.0 will require more planning than previous upgrades.
- Prepare for these changes in Enterprise 11.0 by first upgrading to 10.9.1.
Table of Contents
What’s New in Enterprise 11.0
Enterprise 11.0 introduces full of new enhancements and functionality, new features for data management and administration.
- More issues that were fixed at 11.0, see the 11.0 Issues Addressed List.
- Enterprise, release the latest functionality matrix.
- Create Service webhooks, but now it’s beta version.
- ArcGIS Deep Learning Studio is a new app available in Enterprise 11.
- ArcMap-based workflows are no longer supported in Enterprise 11.0.
- The 11.0 software includes ArcGIS Pro– based runtime and does not include ArcMap-based runtime.
Changes in Enterprise 11.0
- Removal of the ArcMap-based runtime
- Move of ArcGIS Enterprise SDK to .NET 6
- Removal of classic Esri Story Map templates
- Removal of ArcGIS Dashboards Classic
- Removal of Presentation for Map Viewer Classic
- Removal of many Configurable App templates
Windows Server 2012 is no longer supported by ArcGIS Enterprise.
The system requirements page for each component, site, and app you deploy, as well as the requirements pages for tools such as ArcGIS Enterprise Builder or ArcGIS Enterprise SDK. Use the following links to access each page:
- ArcGIS Server
- Portal for ArcGIS
- ArcGIS Data Store
- ArcGIS Web Adaptor
- ArcGIS Enterprise Builder
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
- ArcGIS Mission Server
- ArcGIS Notebook Server
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager (Classic)
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server
- ArcGIS Knowledge Server
- ArcGIS Enterprise SDK
- Apps supported with ArcGIS Enterprise
Windows operating system requirements
|Supported operating system||Latest update or service pack tested|
|Windows Server 2022 Standard and Data center||May 2022 update|
|Windows Server 2019 Standard and Data center||May 2022 update|
|Windows Server 2016 Standard and Data center||May 2022 update|
Web browsers requirements
The following browsers are supported for most components:
- Google Chrome version 99 and later
- Microsoft Edge version 99 and later
- Mozilla Firefox version 100 and later
- Mozilla Firefox version 91 (ESR)
- Safari version 14 and later
Considerations for upgrades to 11.0
ArcGIS Enterprise portal
The latest release of ArcGIS Enterprise, Map Viewer includes enhancements in its interface and new functionalities. Map Viewer Classic is still available for use in ArcGIS Enterprise 11.0, but is no longer the default for creating web maps in your organization.
Map Viewer highlights include:
- New layer effects
- Create charts
- Sketch enhancements
- Pop-up improvements