Table of Contents
What is ArcGIS Hub?
ArcGIS Hub is a cloud-based engagement platform that enables organizations to communicate more effectively with their communities. It is an easy-to-configure community engagement platform that organizes people, data, and tools through information-driven initiatives.
You can create Esri hub sites to aggregate resources and start conversations with internal and public audiences around a specific project, topic, or your goal.
- Share open data
- Create many websites and web pages
- Organize around initiatives
- Maps and Apps
- Informative charts
- Interactive Maps
- Narrative Story Maps
- Data-Driven Microsite
- A place to collaborate
- Local Businesses
- Citizen Scientists
- Capture data and input
- Initiative-Related Surveys
- Development Proposals
- Community Events and Meetups
- Tools for innovation
- Civic Developers
- Open Source Community
Arc GIS Hub is available at two license levels:
ArcGIS Hub Basic is included with ArcGIS Online subscriptions, to deliver data sharing and site creation capabilities.
- Create unlimited websites and pages using the site editor.
- Build a catalog of searchable content for each of your sites using the site’s content library.
- Work with colleagues by adding them to your site’s core team for shared editing.
- Integrate with ArcGIS Survey123 to share anonymous surveys on your sites and pages.
- Control who can access your site’s content using sharing controls.
ArcGIS Hub Premium includes additional features and capabilities for working with teams of people.
- Choose a template from the template gallery to get started with pre-designed sites and configurable applications.
- Turn your initiative and its content into templates so that others have access to deployable solutions for their own use.
- Create additional supporting teams to share internal content with specific groups of people, including community members.
- Use the events management system to share details about discussions, forums, and other gatherings related to your initiative.
- Create templates of an initiative’s app so the people with whom it’s shared can deploy your solution and configure it with their own data.
- Share targeted surveys with specific groups, such as supporting teams, to receive follow-up feedback from event attendees or to gain insight from a specific audience.
You can use ArcGIS Hub Gallery, to create your project with open Data.