Web AppBuilder ArcGIS
Table of Contents
ESRI Web AppBuilder
Build and deploy your own powerful GIS apps, with out any coding, that run on any device.
Developers can create custom widgets and themes for ArcGIS Web AppBuilder. Display and analyze your data on any device without writing code.
Web AppBuilder Features
- Create mapping apps without coding
- Create custom app templates.
- Run on any device or browser
- Build self-help apps
- Extensible framework
Web AppBuilder Download and Install
Download the ArcGIS Web AppBuilder Latest release v2.24, on April 13, 2022, then install your your computer. Make sure you must have Node.js installed on your computer, because Web AppBuilder runs on Node.js
Before start Download make sure Log in to your ArcGIS Online web portal. Otherwise you can’t access this.
- If you are use Windows platform, proceed to the next section to start Web AppBuilder.
- If you are use Mac or Linux platform, you need to install Node.js independently on your platform first. If you already have Node.js installed, make sure its version is 4.2 or later.
Web AppBuilder Tutorial
Start Web AppBuilder
1. On Windows, double-click the startup.bat file, in the Web AppBuilder folder
2. Open Node.js server in the Command Prompt window.
3. It is not working properly, you can reopen Web AppBuilder.
4. Now automatically open Web AppBuilder in your browser.
5. Specify the URL for your ArcGIS organizational account, that you want Web AppBuilder to access.
6. Click Continue button.
- Start Web AppBuilder.
- Log in to your ArcGIS Online account.
- On the Web AppBuilder home page, click Create New.
- Choose Default, provide the app Name and Description, then click OK.
- Accept the default theme, map, and widgets.
- Click the Attribute tab and change the Title, subtitle, and logo of your app.
- Click Save buttton to save all changes.
- Click Previews to view the app in your devices.
- Next click Launch to view the app in your browser.
- Click the Web AppBuilder logo or ArcGIS Web AppBuilder at the upper left of your browser to return to the home page.
- Finally click the Download button on your app to download the app for deployment.