Site Scan for ArcGIS
Table of Contents
What is ArcGIS Site Scan
Site Scan for ArcGIS is the end-to-end cloud-based drone mapping software. It is designed to revolutionize imagery data collection, processing, and analysis.
It’s also offers to directly publish your drone data to your ArcGIS organization to perform advanced drone analytics, such as object detection and application of artificial intelligence (AI).
How it’s works
- Plan the optimal flight path.
- Execute an autonomous drone flight.
- Upload your data for cloud processing and mark ground control points.
- View 2D/3D outputs on the web.
- Visualize, analyze, and share your data.
- Publish to your ArcGIS organization for advanced analysis.
The best drones to perform Site Scan;
- DJI Matrice 300 RTK with P1 mapping camera
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK with SDK remote controller
- WingtraOne Gen II
- Freefly Astro powered by Auterion