Meteorological and Oceanographic Satellite Data Archival Centre (MOSDAC)
Table of Contents
What is MOSDAC?
MOSDAC stand for Meteorological and Oceanographic Satellite Data Archival Centre.
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) recognises the need for exchange of meteorological and oceanographic satellite data and information services among the scientific community, researchers, academia and Industry.
MOSDAC org Live Broadcast
MOSDAC-LIVE is a web enabled data and Information visualization and analysis system of MOSDAC, SAC/ISRO. LIVE provides access to Satellite Data Products and Information products derived from Satellite and model forecast in near real time basis.
View the MOSDAC Live Data.
MOSDAC provides complete, free and open access data products. They are categorized into Land, Ocean and Atmosphere. Users are free to download and use them for non-commercial purpose, without any login requirements.
MOSDAC Data available into following categories :
- Web Services: Data and Information Provided using standard Open Geospatial Consortium complied protocols.
- Browse Data Products: Subsampled products provided in internet compatible formats such as jpg, gif and png.
- Satellite Data Products: Standard Products and Geophysical Parameters provided in HDF, netCDF and geoTiff formats.
- Ground Observations: Ground Observation data available at MOSDAC.
- Model Forecast/Nowcast: Experimental Forecast/Nowcast generated and disseminated by SAC/ISRO .
Real Time Data: