Layout in ArcGIS Pro
In this tutorial, we will create a layout view using ArcGIS Pro application.
Create a blank Layout
You can create a blank layout by selecting a page size, choosing a custom height and width.
Following the to create a layout:
1. On the Insert tab, in the Project group, click New Layout .
2. In the drop-down menu, choose one of the options to create a blank layout:
- A predefined page size from the gallery
- Custom page size
- Select page from printer
Create a project Layout
Following the to create a project layout:
1. Start ArcGIS Pro and sign in.
2. On the start page, next to the list of recent projects, click Open another project.
(If you already have a project open, click the Project tab, and click Open.)
3. On the Open Project dialog box, under Portal , click ArcGIS Online .
4. At the top of the dialog box, in the Search box, type Make a layout and press the Enter key.
5. In the list of search results, click Make a layout to select the project package.
6. Click OK.
7. On the View tab, Windows group, click Reset Panes , and click Reset Panes for Mapping (Default).
8. Make the Region map view active by clicking its tab, located directly above the view.
9. Click the Layout Portrait view to make it the active view.
10. In the Insert tab, click New Layout to set page size and orientation.
11. Under ANSI -, choose page size.
12. A new, blank layout view opens, under Drawing Order, right-click Layout, and click Properties.
13. On the Layout Properties dialog box, change all necessary elements for your project.
14. On the Quick Access Toolbar, click Save .