ArcGIS Community Analyst
Table of Contents
What is ArcGIS Community Analyst?
ArcGIS Community Analyst is a web (browser)-based system that allows you to view and analyze demographic and third-party sources of data to better understand the overall community in question.
Community Analyst is a cloud-based mapping solution that provides simple and easy-to-use GIS capabilities to every user.
- Benchmark and compare communities
- Resource allocation
- Reveal an area’s strength
- Data-driven grant proposals
- Up-to-date Data Faster
- Reach and Inform
Access Community Analyst
A license is required to access Community Analyst. You can sign in your ArcGIS Online credentials or your enterprise username and password.
Once you’ve completed the log in process, members are assigned a user type when they are invited to an ArcGIS organization.
An Community Analyst license can be assigned to these user types:
- GIS Professional Advanced
- GIS Professional Standard
- GIS Professional Basic
- Insights Analyst
Roles in Community Analyst
- Groups—Create, update, and delete; Join organizational groups; View groups shared with organization
- Content—Create, update, and delete; Publish hosted feature layers; View content shared with organization
- Sharing—Share with groups; Share with organization; Make groups visible to organization
- Premium Content—Geocoding, Network Analysis, Geo-Enrichment, Demographics
Esri Community Analyst
Esri provide all types of GIS or geographical communities, choose the Community and access this.