ArcGIS Knowledge Tutorial
ArcGIS knowledge graphs and link analysis meet GIS.
Table of Contents
What is ArcGIS Knowledge?
Its enabling users to explore and analyze spatial, non-spatial, unstructured, and structured data to accelerate decision-making.
Also knowledge graph allows you to construct a model that simulates a real-world system.
How it Works?
- Add data to the graph store– Add structured and unstructured data into the enterprise graph store to identify connections and visualize investigations and methodologies.
- Interrogate data– Searching entity properties and documents to reveal patterns.
- Collaborate in real time– Collaborate on data and share analysis with stakeholders across the enterprise using ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS All-Source, and developer tools.
What Users Can Do with Knowledge
- Integrate multiple data sources and types, including spatial, non-spatial, structured, and unstructured data.
- Reveal entities and the relationships that connect them to discover patterns that were previously unknown.
- Conduct entity-based analysis using maps, link charts, histograms, and entity cards.
- Discover, connect, and contribute to data from a shared graph database.
- Collaborate throughout the analytic process in real time.
Benefits of Knowledge
- Enterprise knowledge graph analytics: Knowledge enables you to interrogate, analyze, and create entities and relationships from connected spatial and non-spatial data.
- Graph data management: Knowledge provides a turnkey graph data store that is fully integrated with your existing Arc-GIS
- and optimizes storage and retrieval of relationships between entities.
- Cost-effective and flexible: Knowledge offers a and flexible way to add enterprise knowledge graph analytics to your existing Arc-GIS investment without adding new vendor technology.
Create Knowledge Graphs
If your credentials in the active ArcGIS Enterprise portal include privileges to create content and to create knowledge graphs,
When you create a knowledge graph or add an existing knowledge graph to an Arc-GIS Pro project, an investigation is created in the project that provides access to the knowledge graph in the Enterprise portal.